Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Sanity is Overrated

Well, at least I'd like to think it is. I'd hate to think that I'm missing out on something important in life. Like sanity. Or adult conversation. Or a job where I actually have to wear something other than flannel pj pants and a tee-shirt.

I have now had several people tell me I should start a blog. I suppose my life is just crazy enough to be interesting. I don't know if I have the time to truly do a blog justice...but I suppose I'll give it a shot. It will at least give me a break from watching "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory," my toddler's newest movie obsession, for the 5 millionth time.

((sigh))

Well, I would like to finish this post, however, Owen has other plans. I do believe the prunes I gave him are making a second appearance.

No comments:

Post a Comment