2. Drink coffee.
3. Turn on PBS for children.
4. Start to unload dishwasher.
5. Remove Owen from dishwasher, take spatula away from Connor. Commence unloading dishwasher during naptime.
6. Feed boys breakfast.
7. Pick food up off floor, wipe down trays, chase down boys with washcloth.
8. Reheat coffee.
10. Add "coffee" to grocery list.
11. Put boys down for nap.
13. Google "green poop."
14. Change laundry loads so clothes don't smell moldy.
15. Re-explain to Irelynn how to use "nice" words.
16. Wake teenager up.
17. Send teenager's younger sister down to wake him up...again...with a squirt gun.
18. If you actually get this far, eat a cookie. You deserve it.
19. Come up with dinner solution.
20. Make sure there is enough money in account for dinner solution.
21. Try to clean trail of toys, crayon marks off wall, and snack off floor with Connor on hip.
22. Consider just recarpeting the living room in Cheerios. Life might actually be easier...
23. Is it evening yet? Forget the rest of the list. Just have a beer. Or two.