Friday, April 23, 2010

Dear Owen,

I know you do not want to miss a minute of life...or Toy Story, regardless of how many times you have viewed it today.  I know you do not think you are tired.  However, Mommy is tired.  When you do not nap, you get cranky.  You hit Mommy, throw fruit snacks, and steal your sister's Froggy.  I should not have to tell you that stealing your sister's favorite stuffed animal never ends well. 

Mommy needs you to start taking naps again.  So does the rest of the family.  And no, just because you are awake does not mean Connor needs to be awake, too.  Please, for the love of all that is good in this world...do not wake up your brother.  Cranky Connor is actually much worse than Cranky Owen. 

I love you, son...but you need to nap.  I promise you will feel much better if you do...and Mommy's eye twitch will hopefully go away. 

Thank you.

Love,

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment